Win a Dream Away experience at the Conrad, Dublin
To celebrate the opening of The Terrace Pantry and Café at Conrad Dublin, they are offering one lucky reader a chance to win a Dream Away experience for two.
Experience a two-night stay in one of Conrad Dublin’s exclusive Premier Guestrooms with breakfast each morning and dinner on one evening.
The Dream Away booking experience affords guests the freedom to adjust their travel plans during these uncertain times. With an impressive array of advantages on offer including; Late Check Out/Early Check In (subject to availability), Waived Early Departure Fees, 24HR cancellation policy, No deposit required, Complimentary car parking, 10% off Flex & Flex BB and an additional 10% off for Hilton Honors members (total discount 20%) there’s no better time to book your perfect escape.
Conrad Dublin is offering some bespoke packages including a fabulous Picnic package where guests can experience the beauty of Dublin’s Iveagh Gardens and spend an afternoon grazing with a delicious Conrad Dublin picnic hamper filled with your personally chosen treats and finest champagne.
For the culture vultures, why not book the Literary Tour at Conrad Dublin where you will get to experience the James Joyce’s Dublin Walking Tour and a private Jameson Masters Whiskey tasting on return to the hotel at the Conrad Terrace.
Discover the beauty of Dublin City by Horse Drawn Carriage. Immerse yourself in the history of Georgian Dublin on this tailor made tour and enjoy champagne on the Conrad Terrace on your return.
Why not treat the clan and book the new Conrad Family Room? The brand new Conrad Family Room has large interconnecting King and Twin bedrooms affording you the luxury of space as a family. The Conrad Family Room can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children and includes all the essential comforts of home, a cosy sanctuary after a busy day seeing the sights. Enjoy a movie on the 48-inch TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi within the comfort of your room. Younger guests will enjoy a welcome amenity in their room on arrival and a turndown treat of cookies & milk before bed. For the smallest guests, cots are available upon request, as well as a baby bathtub and more including in-room “Baby kit” (upon request) with amenities such as milk for the room, bottle warmer, baby bathtub & amenities and the famous Conrad bear.
Explore Dublin culture at your leisure, taking in some of the sights and experiences of our iconic fair city. Just a two-minute walk from St Stephen’s Green, the luxury hotel is ideally located in the centre of Dublin’s culturally rich city. With secure on-site parking, an overnight at Conrad Dublin is an easy experience to navigate plus an ideal city base for exploring the city.
To Dream Away at Conrad Dublin this summer, click here.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. This prize is for two adults sharing to include breakfast and dinner on one evening.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Booking is required and subject to availability. Valid August 2020-December 20th 2020. Excludes Halloween, Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter and other Bank Holiday weekends.
22. Competition ends Monday, August 31st.