Win a Codex Beauty hamper
If you've been looking for a natural skincare brand to shake up your skincare routine then look no further than Codex Beauty. Discovered in nature, perfected by science, Codex Beauty prides itself on using organic and vegan ingredients while ensuring that every ingredient in their products has a purpose. Backed by clinical trials, Codex Beauty have created natural skincare that is functional without the use of chemicals. The cruelty-free brand uses sustainable packaging and are constantly working to discover ways to make the brand as environmentally friendly as possible.
Their first collection Bia was created in Cork and blends ancient Irish herbal knowledge with modern science. A collaboration among foragers, scientists and expert formulators, Bia is extremely effective and exceptionally pure skincare for all.
We have teamed up with Codex Beauty to give you the chance to win six products from Bia collection worth €433! The prize includes a Facial Oil, Eye Gel Cream, Day Cream, Skin Superfood, Wash Off Cleansing Oil and Exfoliating Wash. Discover all the products Codex Beauty has to offer online at www.codexbeauty.com. Make sure to follow @CodexBeauty on Instagram to keep up with all the latest news on this exciting and innovative brand. Codex Beauty is available online and instore at Meadows and Byrne, McCauley Chemists, Cara Pharmacy and Dublin Airport.
To be in with a chance to win all products you see on the image (plus more!), just fill in the form and answer the competition question below:
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize includes a Facial Oil, Eye Gel Cream, Day Cream, Skin Superfood, Wash Off Cleansing Oil and Exfoliating Wash. There will be one winner. Delivery included.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends Friday, 12th of June.