Win a relaxing overnight stay with dinner and breakfast at Cliff at Lyons
The Irish Times has teamed up with Cliff at Lyons to offer one lucky winner the chance to win a Switch Off Sunday Package.
Cliff at Lyons, the hotel and countryside retreat set in the lush green countryside of Kildare, has the most perfect Sunday break for those looking to switch-off and recharge their batteries, and we have one of these breaks for one lucky reader and their guest to enjoy.
Arrive on Sunday, switch off your devices and immerse yourself in the serene surroundings of picturesque Cliff at Lyons. Prepare to unwind, relax and restore with a combination of pampering spa treatments, fresh country air, picturesque walks, delicious food and a great nights sleep.
You will get a freshly pressed juice cocktail on arrival. Relax in the award-winning spa, The Well in the Garden, with a choice between a Hot Head Towel Ritual, a Botanical Facial or a Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage. A complimentary ‘Deep Sleep Kit’ in your beautiful guest room, will include a fresh lavender bag, camomile tea, eye mask, and ear plugs, and will ensure you have a restful-nights sleep, before waking to a delicious cooked breakfast the following morning.
Switch-off Sundays includes accommodation for one night, a detox juice on arrival, a 45 minute spa treatment, dinner and breakfast from the Cliff kitchens as well as all the fresh country air and canal walks you could ask for, in the peaceful surrounds of Cliff at Lyons.
For further information click here.
The competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. This prize is a accommodation for one night, a detox juice on arrival, a 45 minute spa treatment, dinner and breakfast for two people. There will be one winner.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Booking is required and subject to availability. Excludes Halloween, Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter and other Bank Holiday weekends.
22. Competition ends on Monday, September 21st.