Win a Voltaire Diamonds white gold tennis bracelet worth €5,000
The Irish Times is giving readers the chance to win a white gold diamond tennis bracelet worth €5,000. Entry forms will be published in The Irish Times newspaper between 3rd and 22nd February 2020. Valid tokens will be printed in The Irish Times newspaper from 3rd to 22nd February 2020 inclusive. Double token will be available on 3rd,10th & 17th February 2020. An online bonus token will be available from Tuesday, 11th February 2020
Readers must collect twelve individual tokens between Monday, February 3rd and Saturday, Febraury 22nd inclusive with entry closing at 2pm on Saturday,29th February
Terms & Conditions
1. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. To enter the promotion, entrants must submit a completed entry form together with 12 valid tokens (one token from any of The Irish Times daily newspapers from Monday to Saturday for three weeks) and a completed tie breaker question by post to PO Box 4601, Dublin 2.
4. All entries must be accompanied by the entrant’s name, address, email and telephone number. You must also tick the box indicating that you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
5. Entry forms will be published in The Irish Times newspaper between 3rd and 22nd February 2020. Valid tokens will be printed in The Irish Times newspaper from 3rd to 22nd February 2020 inclusive. Double token will be available on 3rd,10th & 17th February 2020. An online bonus token will be available from Tuesday, 11th February 2020 , only one bonus token per entry.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
7. Closing date for receipt of entries by the Promoter is 2pm on Saturday,29th February 2020.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is: a white gold diamond tennis bracelet worth €5,000.
10. The prize is not refundable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. The decision of the Judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The winner will be notified by phone call or email by 5pm on Monday,9th March 2020. The winner must claim the prize within 1 month of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
15. All prizes are subject to additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the promoter.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of the personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purpose to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.
19.The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. The winner’s details (name & county) will be made available online at: https://www.irishtimes.com/competitions/winners
21. Promotion is limited to one entry per person or household. No entrant or household will win more than one prize.
22. ROI residents: These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction. NI residents: These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and the Courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.