An evening with The Irish Times Alanna Gallagher and John Lewis Head of Design for Home, Philippa Prinsloo
To celebrate the launch of John Lewis Home Collection at Arnotts, we are delighted to invite you to a very special evening hosted by interiors journalist Alanna Gallagher. Alanna will be talking to Head of Design for Home at John Lewis Philippa Prinsloo about the inspirations behind the collections as well as current trends in interior design.
Join us on Thursday, October 6th at 7pm in Arnotts Department Store, Henry Street, Dublin 1.
We have 20 pairs of tickets to giveaway. For your chance to win a pair, simply fill in your details below and answer the following question.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to see Alanna Gallagher talk to Head of Design for Home at John Lewis Philippa Prinsloo about the inspirations behind the collections as well as current trends in interior design on October 6th at 7pm in Arnotts Department Store, Henry Street, Dublin 1.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
6. The competition is open to Irish Times digital subscribers only.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
19. Competition ends on Monday 3rd October 2016.