Win tickets to see Ireland v USA in Aviva Stadium thanks to Aldi
The Irish Times and Aldi have teamed up and are giving readers a chance to WIN one of five pairs of tickets to Ireland v USA at this year’s Guinness Series in the Aviva Stadium on Saturday, November 24th.
Aldi Play Rugby is a FREE initiative developed by the IRFU supported by Aldi. The programme is a fun and safe way for primary school kids to get involved in playing rugby. The 2017/2018 season was a record year for Aldi Play Rugby with over 100,000 children taking part across the country.
To be in with a chance to win this great prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to Ireland v USA in the upcoming Guinness Series games in the Aviva Stadium.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times and Aldi Ireland, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Bookings are subject to availability and not valid over Bank Holiday weekends, Festive Dates or peak times.
22. Competition ends Tuesday 20th November 2018.