Course: Main Course
Cooking Time: 0 hr 50 mins
- (serves 4)
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded and cut it 1-inch rounds
- 50ml olive oil
- 6 large tomatoes, cut in half
- salt & pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed & few sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 125g (half a round) of chorizo, cut into 1cm slices
- few blobs of greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
Method Scatter the squash slices and halved tomatoes on a baking tray and pour over the olive oil. Sprinkle over the garlic and the thyme, drizzle the syrup over the whole lot and season well.
Roast at 180 degrees for 30 minutes before removing from the oven and adding the rounds of chorizo. Return to the oven until the chorizo is very slightly charred – about ten minutes.
To serve, sprinkle over some sunflower seeds and add a few blobs of yoghurt.