- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Chop your potatoes and vegetables into similar-sized pieces and toss them on to a baking tray.
- Add a few peels of orange rind, a sprinkle of oregano, and a generous drizzle of olive oil to the vegetables and beans. Give them all a good massage to coat them evenly.
- Pop the tray into the oven and let it roast for 20-30 minutes. Remember to toss everything once halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- While your traybake is sizzling away, let’s talk eggs. For that perfect soft-boiled egg with a gooey yolk but solid white, gently place an egg into a pan of boiling water. Adding a splash of vinegar to the water makes peeling easier. Boil for seven minutes, then transfer the egg into ice water to halt the cooking process.
- When the timer beeps, your traybake should be golden, fragrant, and smell delicious. Plate it up, and if you’ve opted for eggs, peel your soft-boiled egg and place it lovingly on top. I usually serve with some salad leaves for good measure.
Discover more delicious and healthy meals at Dinner Dash