Win a Guidecraft Kitchen Helper
Wonderbubz.com has teamed up with the Irish Times to give subscribers a chance to win a fabulous Guidecraft Kitchen Helper, worth €240, to safely keep your little ones minds active and hands busy, particularly relevant in this lockdown period.
The Guidecraft Kitchen Helper gives parents peace of mind whilst allowing small children to become safely involved in all types of fun kitchen activities. Creating memories that last forever!
It is lightweight, durable, mobile and folds easily for storage. The Kitchen Helper safely and securely raises toddlers to countertop height while the platform adjusts to two different heights. For the smaller ones, the ‘Keeper’ secures them safely inside.
As your child grows you may remove the ‘Keeper’ and lower the platform allowing them to get in and out independently. There are beautiful different styles and colours to suit every kitchen. The Kitchen Helper safely supports up to 57kgs weight so parents can be confident that their little helpers are safe and secure. The Kitchen Helper is specially designed to exceed child safety standards. Enjoy "together” time with your little ones without worry from now on.
To enter the chance to win, simply complete the form and answer the competition question below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a Guidecraft Kitchen Helper. Nationawide delivery is included.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends midnight on Thursday, June 4th.