Win a Big Green Egg BBQ with Trivento winery this Summer
When it comes to wine and food, there are plenty of pairings out there, but a famous winner is Red wine and steak. Or White wine and fish. Probably both with grilled vegetables… The combinations are endless! So, what better way to uplift your summer than a nice, quality barbecue to accompany your wine?
The good news is, The Irish Times has teamed up with the famous Malbec producer Trivento to give you the chance to win a Big Green Egg BBQ!
Trivento wines come from the beautiful land of Mendoza, in Argentina. In that region, barbecuing is an essential part of the cooking experience. You have probably heard about the obvious pairing of a juicy steak accompanied by a glass of full-bodied red Malbec, but how about a fresh glass of white Malbec (yes that’s a thing!) with a grilled fish filet or some crispy vegetables?
This competiton is now closed. Congratulations to Jeanette Huges from Galway on winning!
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a Big Green Egg set.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered, and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends midnight on Friday 31st of July 2020.