Win a trip for two to Patagonia
The Irish Times and Trivento winery have partnered up to give you and a friend the chance to win a breath-taking trip to the Patagonia region of Argentina.
The lucky winner will get return flights for two people to Buenos Aires, Argentina, two nights’ accommodation in a central four star hotel in Buenos Aires, including breakfast and return transfer. Your trip will continue with flights to the stunning area of El Calafete in Pantagonia, a three night stay in a central four star hotel with a full day tour to the Perito Moreno Glacier. Explore glacier streams, small lagoons, gullies, crevasses and ice formations on this one of a kind South American experience.
Trivento brings the best expression of Mendoza's Argentinian terroir to Ireland, with its award-winning Malbec. The high quality and value of Trivento have rapidly made it a number one Argentine wine brand in Europe since 2013. Discover its full aromas and flavours of red plums, black currants and dried cherries in all your principal retailers across Ireland.
To be in with a chance to win, simply complete the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize includes,return flights for two people to Buenos Aires,return transfers from the airport to the hotel, two nights accommodation in a central four star hotel in Buenos Aires, breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning, return flights for two people from Buenos Aires to El Calafete, return transfers from the airport to the hotel, three nights accommodation in a central four star hotel in El Calafete, breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning, a full day tour to the Perito Moreno Glacier including a Boat Safari and travel insurance.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered, and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer [entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrantís name, email address and a phone number.]
8. Entries must be entered online in the form.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. The winner will be contacted in February 2020.
19. Bookings are subject to availability and not valid over Bank Holiday weekends, Festive Dates or peak times.
20. Competition ends midnight Tuesday December 31st.