Win a Tomahawk Steakhouse home BBQ Kit plus dinner for four with two bottles of wine at Tomahawk Steakhouse
The weekend is here and it’s the perfect time to get the BBQ fired up. We have partnered up with the Tomahawk Steakhouse in Dublin’s Temple Bar who have got you covered with their new Tomahawk BBQ Kit, a box full to the brim with all you need to create a show stopping BBQ in the safety of your own home.
The team at Tomahawk Steakhouse know their meat, and have spent months and months researching where to source the best steaks, and how to cook it to perfection with the very best seasoning and grilling techniques. Now, they are coming to you. They will provide all you need, from the King of steak, famous Tomahawk, to the seasoning, the sides and sauces, even the dessert! Their expert grill masters will guide you through the whole process with tips and tricks to recreate that restaurant quality taste at home.
Tomahawk Steakhouse is located on Essex Street in Temple Bar. They say: "Our steaks are the star of the show and we’ve spent months researching where to source the best steaks from around the world and the results of that exploration is that there is no better beef than Irish! We are proud to say that we serve only the market-best at Tomahawk. We want people to enjoy their beef like they would wines, whiskeys or cheeses, experiencing the different flavour notes due to the aging, smoking and cooking processes on the charcoal burning grill. We want to help guests expand their palate and have a brilliant culinary experience."
Plus, there is something to look forward to with a voucher for a meal for four at Tomahawk Steakhouse with two complimentary bottles of our exclusive blend from Château la Coste winery.
Tomahawk BBQ kits are available to order now for next day delivery in Dublin. For more information visit tomahawksteakhouse.ie
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. Prize includes a €99 Tomahawk Steakhouse BBQ box which includes: 30z Tomahawk Steak, 4 homemade Irish beef burgers, 4 Cajun marinated chicken breasts, 8 Irish pork sausages, 4 fluffy potato burger buns, 4 slices of aged white cheddar cheese, Homemade coleslaw & potato salad, 4 corn on the cobs, Tub of Tomahawk famous steak seasoning, Sauces – chipotle mayonnaise, homemade BBQ sauce, homemade pepper sauce, Homemade chimichurri sauce, A roll of homemade bake at home cookie dough, A choice of a bottle of Château la Coste Frigousse wine (choose white, red or rosé), 4 bottles of Peroni or 4 bottles of Peroni Libra. Plus a voucher to redeem at Tomahawk Steakhouse for dinner for four plus two bottles of wine, valid until 30/12/2020. Delivery of the Tomahawk BBQ Box can be arranged for the greater Dublin area, or is available for collection.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends Thursday 21st May.