Win one of five €100 vouchers for Stuff U Need online grocery
The Irish Times has teamed up with Stuff U Need, a new online grocery and marketplace, to give you an exclusive chance to win one of five €100 vouchers for your online shopping.
Stuff U Need carries a full array of grocery staples including fresh award-winning meat, fruit & vegetables, an award winning bakery as well as a your everyday essentials. You’ll also find a full off-license and exclusive restaurant DIY at home kits that provide a fun experience for all the family. It is no wonder that Stuff U Need is fast becoming the place for online shopping, especially as they guarantee delivery to Dublin, Bray & Greystones within a 48 hour period.
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
This competition is now closed.
Congratulations to our winners: Colette Byrne, Marie Kelliher, Miriam Mccarthy, Chris Kelly and Rachael O'Connor, all from Dublin
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is five x €100 vouchers for Stuff U Need website. The vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from date of issue. The vouchers cannot be used or exchanged and may only be used for the purchase of goods and services to their given value on Stuff U Need
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Stuff U Need privacy polciy can be found at https://stuffuneed.ie/privacy
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends midnight on Thursday 7th May.