Win 2 return flights to St. John's, Canada from Dublin thanks to WestJet
The Irish Times is giving readers the chance to win two return flights to St John's, Canada direct from Dublin International thanks to WestJet.
Be in Canada in less than four hours with WestJet direct from Dublin - it's closer than you think. WestJet flies daily between May and October, direct from Dublin Airport into the Canadian City of St. John's. Read all about Eamon Donoghue's recent visit here.
Experience the migratory paths of 10,000 humpback whales that grace Eastern Canada's coastline between June and August and the giant icebergs that float down 'Iceberg Alley' Tuck into world-class cuisine, hike along the East Coast Trail, visit historical sites and dance until dawn on George Street; St. John's answer to Dublin's Temple Bar. Meander around the city's streets and admire the perfectly painted houses that are often referred to as Jellybean Row.
This is no ordinary city break - St. John's promises once-in-a-life-time encounters and lifelong memories.
To be in with a chance to win this great prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is 2 (two) economy return flights with WestJet flying from Dublin International Airport into St. John's International airport for travel between May 24th and June 30th 2019.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. The prize is subject to availability.
22. The prize includes check-in baggage allowance - one bag per person.
23. Travel insurance is not included.
24. This prize does not include car hire, transfers, hotels, visitor attractions, meals or any other add-ons. The winner will be responsible for sourcing their own hotel etc.
25. Competition ends Friday November 30th 2018.