Win a two night family break at the luxury four star Sneem Hotel
The Irish times is giving you the chance to win a luxury two night stay with dinner on one evening for all the family in the four star Sneem Hotel.
A perfect family destination, Sneem Hotel is a four-star deluxe property nestled in Golden’s Cove in the heart of the Ring of Kerry and the Wild Atlantic Way. A perfect family destination and winner of the Travellers’ Choice Award, your family can enjoy all the activities and local attractions nearby such as the on-site fairy trail, blueberry farm, Derrynane beach or a boatrip to the famous rocky Islands of Skellig Michael.
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is a two night stay family break for two adults and two children in a family room and dinner for all the family on one evening at Sneem Hotel, Kerry.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize is subject to availability and not valid in July and August.
13. The prize is valid for 12 months.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15.Reservations may be cancelled or amended up to 72 hours prior to day of arrival for the hotel or 14 days prior arrival for the apartments. Failure to cancel your booking prior to this time will result in an automatic charge equivalent to one night accommodation for the hotel or the booking value for the apartments being charged to your credit/debit card.
16. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
17. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
18. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
19. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
23. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
24. Competition ends at midnight Thursday, June 6th.