Win a luxury two night stay in Sheen Falls
The Irish Times and Sheen Falls are giving you the chance to win a luxurious two night stay with a full Irish breakfast each morning and dinner for two in the award winning Falls Restaurant.The lucky winner will also enjoy complimentary use of the health club facilities and use of the hotel bicycles.
A stunning five star hotel nestled within walking distance of the heritage town of Kenmare. Choose from their renowned range of dining experiences, including the two AA Rosette The Falls Restaurant complete with its own spectacular wine cellar.
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2.The prize is a two night stay in a deluxe room with full Irish breakfast each morning and dinner for two in the award winning Falls Restaurant. Guests can also enjoy complimentary use of the health club facilities and use of the hotel bicycles.
3.Prize is valid for one year from the date of issue and can not be extended beyond this time.
4. Vouchers are subject to availability and can not be redeemed during Irish Bank holiday weekends, mid-term breaks, July & August and from the 22nd December to the 1st January inclusive.
5. The prize is based on 2 people sharing in a deluxe room.
6. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
7. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
8. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
9. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
10. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
11. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
12. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends at midnight Thursday, July 18th.