Win a hamper of Seavite products worth over €300
This July, Irish skincare brand Seavite by Doctors Mulrooney is celebrating our seas and the enormous opportunities presented by our coast and ocean as part of the Marine Institutes national ‘Oceans of Learning’ campaign that launched this summer. Seavite has joined up with a number of organisations across Ireland including Bord Bia, BIM, National Maritime College Ireland and Met Éireann to highlight the vital role our ocean plays in all of our lives.
Powered by the sea and proven by science, Seavite is the original organic Irish seaweed-based skin care range. Founded in 1992, Seavite was pioneered by marine scientist, Patrick Mulrooney on his quest to transform his daughters’ severe eczema-prone skin. Through combining nutrient-rich Irish seaweed extracts and pure botanicals, Patrick formulated the Seavite range, which fast earned cult beauty status, thanks to its profound powers of skin transformation. Today, the multi award-winning brand is overseen by Patrick’s daughters, Jane and Katherine, both of whom are medical doctors, with Masters’ in Clinical Dermatology. They believe whatever your age or skin type that everyone can benefit from the soothing and regenerating magic of the Atlantic sea, captured in Seavite and fine-tuned by science.
To celebrate Seavite’s involvement with the Marine Institutes ‘Oceans of Learning’ campaign we want to give you the chance to win €300 worth of Seavite products. The prize includes the Seavite cleanser, toning sea spray, face serum, face lotion, face cream, bath & shower gel, body exfoliator, body lotion and body cream. Discover the range of products Seavite has to offer at www.seavite.com. Make sure to follow @Seavite on Instagram to stay up to date with all the latest news.
This competiton is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, Fergus Roche.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is Seavite hamper worth €300. There will be one winner. Nationwide delivery is included.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends Monday, August 3rd.