Food Month Reader Offer
To celebrate Food Month, The Irish Times and The Restaurant Association of Ireland have teamed up to give you €15 off your next restaurant meal. Ten of the best restaurants in Ireland have created a custom lunch/dinner menu, exclusively for Irish Times readers.
To avail of this offer simply contact the restaurant of your choice and book a table for ‘The Irish Times Reader Menu’. Please note that booking is essential and it is preferable to have a copy of the Irish Times with you on the occasion of your meal.
BANG Restaurant Menu
11 Merrion Row
+353 (1) 4004 229
Viva Spanish Tapas Restaurant Viva Menu
South Richmond Street
+353(1) 424 4043 27
O' Connells Restaurant
133-135 Morehampton Road
+353 (1) 269 6116
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin.
2. This offer is available from the 2nd of November 2017 – 30th of November 2017 only.
3. This offer is redeemable at participating restaurants only. All participating restaurants will be listed on the website
4. Participating restaurants have created custom menus for Irish Times readers. These menus can be accessed via www.irishtimes.com/restaurantvoucher
5. This offer applies either to lunch or evening meals, or in some cases both. These details will be specified on the menus of participating restaurants. These menus can be accessed via www.irishtimes.com/restaurantvoucher
6. Prices are outlined on these menus. The price quoted is per person. There is a minimum spend of €60 required.
7. To avail of the offer, readers must contact the participating restaurant and book a table for ‘The Irish Times restaurant voucher. It is preferable (but not mandatory) that the reader brings a copy of The Irish Times with them on the occasion of their meal.
8. This offer will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the participating restaurants