Win an overnight stay with breakfast and dinner at Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa
The Irish Times has teamed up with Powerscourt Hotel Resort and Spa to offer one lucky reader the chance to win an overnight Autumn escape for two. The prize includes a delicious dinner for two in the newly refurbished Sika Restaurant, and a nourishing breakfast overlooking the Sugarloaf Mountain on the following morning.
Embrace the change of the season this Autumn in Powerscourt Estate.
Enjoy crisp autumn walks through Powerscourt Gardens and watch the turning of the leaves on the Beech lined Powerscourt Avenue. Indulge in some retail therapy at Avoca, Powerscourt House, with 10% off retail. Following your invigorating walk, immerse yourself in our 20 metre Swarovski crystal pool for a leisurely lap. Stay in a luxurious guest room, complete with everything you need for a relaxing getaway. Savour a three course dinner in Sika Restaurant, overlooking the Sugar Loaf Mountain. Of course, no stay is complete without a hearty breakfast the following morning to prepare you for the day ahead. Make full use of the great outdoors during you stay and take a complimentary bicycle to explore all The Estate has to offer.
Find out more about the Autumn Abounds offer here.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize will consist of an overnight stay in Powerscourt Hotel Resort & spa for two guests with dinner for two in Sika Restaurant, and breakfast on the following morning.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize. Any requested and permitted upgrades or changes to the stated prize will be at the winner's own expense.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies. Powerscourt Hotel, Resort & Spa reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of email address & contact mobile number. Proof of identification, email and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Booking is required and subject to availability. Valid August 2020-December 20th 2020. Excludes Halloween, Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter and other Bank Holiday weekends. Failure to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel dates advised and booked does not entitle the winner to an alternative prize and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
23.Travel insurance is not included. Transfer to and from the property are not included. The prize cannot be split, is valid for one travel period only, any prize elements not availed of within the agreed travel dates will be deemed to have been forfeited.
24. Competition ends Monday, September 28th.