Win a romantic overnight stay for two at the five star Powerscourt Hotel
The Irish Times has teamed up with Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa to give readers the chance to win an overnight stay for two as part of the ‘P.S I Love You’ experience.
The lucky winner will get to live the movie star dream with the 'P.S. I Love You' experience, inspired by the rom-com hit movie that was filmed in the breath-taking, neighbouring Wicklow mountains. The prize also includes a delicious dinner in the award-winning SIKA restaurant with a special dessert, and an in-room private showing of ‘P.S. I Love You’.
For more information on the 'P.S I Love You' experience click here
To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is an overnight stay for two people at the Powerscourt Hotel Resort with their 'P.S. I Love You' experience.The prize includes a delicious dinner in the SIKA restaurant with a special dessert, and an in-room private showing of ‘P.S. I Love You’.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. Dinner reservations must be booked prior to arrival.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends at midnight on Thursday 14th February 2019.