Win a €250 voucher for Nightmarket, Ranelagh
The Irish Times Food & Drink Club has teamed up with Nightmarket to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a voucher worth €250 for Nightmarket.
Conor & R opened Nightmarket in 2017, and the restaurant offers real Thai food, based on the markets of Hua Hin & Chiang Mai where R grew up. The restaurant has kept trading through recent economic troubles by offering a take-out and home-delivery service, as well as currently having 15 seats in their outdoor areas.
The food is ideally served in the true tradition of Thai food culture, sharing style to your table as it is cooked. Popular dishes include Hor Mok (seafood curry served in a young coconut), Goong Ob Woon Sen (King prawns and pork belly in glass noodles) and Yum Som O (pomelo salad, chilli paste, chicken and grilled prawns). Using the best of Irish produce with recipes learned from her grandmother, R’s deeply flavoured and intense regional dishes will transport you to Thailand with every bite.
The menu is complemented with an exciting wine list which focuses on grapes ideally suited to Thai food, including an extensive list of rieslings from Germany, Austria, Alsace and other regions.
The restaurant is open seven days a week from 4pm for dinner, with lunch on Saturday & Sunday from 12noon. Click here for more information.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 08/10/20 to midnight on 26/10/20 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a €250 voucher for Nightmarket, Ranelagh
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.