Win a National Book Tokens gift card
The Irish Times has teamed up with National Book Tokens to give away €500 worth of gift cards to spend in your favourite bookshop. The top prize is a €100 gift card, with eight runners-up each getting €50 to spend in bookshops across the country - including Eason, Dubray, O’Mahony’s, Waterstones and all good independents.
A National Book Token is the gift that starts a journey that ends with a book they’ll love. So whether you’re buying a gift for the literary booklover, amateur artist or junior bookworm in your life, give a National Book Token this Christmas and start their next adventure.
To find your nearest participating store, click here.
To be in with a chance to win, simply complete the form and answer the competition question below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2 and Book Tokens Ltd, 6 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR.
2. The lead prize is a €100 National Book Token gift card, with 8 runners up each getting a €50 National Book Token gift card.
3. Winning gift cards can be used in any participating bookshop. To find your nearest participating store, click here.
4. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Competition is not open to Booksellers, Booksellers Association or Book Tokens Ltd staff.
6. Only one competition entry allowed per person.
7. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
8. The prize is not transferable.
9. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
10. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
11. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
12. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
13. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
15. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
16. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
17. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
18. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
19. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
23. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
24. Competition ends Wednesday 1st January 2020.