Win a pair of tickets to a special preview screening of Molly's Game
Ahead of the release of the acclaimed Molly's Game (cert 15a) in cinemas January 1st, The Irish Times and Entertainment One are giving readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to an exclusive preview screening on Monday December 11th at 6.30pm in a Dublin city centre cinema.
Molly's Game, written and directed by Aaron Sorkin, is based on the true story of Molly Bloom (Jessica Chastain), a young Olympic-hopeful skier who was forced to abandon athletics after a devastating injury. Molly takes a summer job that introduces her to a new endeavour: running the world’s most exclusive high-stakes underground poker game. The deep pockets of Hollywood royalty, sports stars and business titans give her a decade of glamorous success, but Molly attracts the wrong kind of attention when she inadvertently engages members of the Russian mob at her table. Her streak comes to a halt when she’s arrested in the middle of the night by FBI agents. Facing criminal charges, her only ally is her reluctant defence lawyer (Idris Elba), who discovers that there’s more to Molly than the tabloid stories reveal.
To be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets, simply answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to a special preview screening of Molly's Game on Monday, December 11th at 6.30pm.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Competition ends Thursday, December 7th 2017.