Win a two night family stay at Lyrath Estate
The Irish Times is giving you the chance to win a two night bed and breakfast for two adults and two children with dinner on one evening at Lyrath Estate.
Located in Kilkenny city, Lyrath Estate has something for all the family to enjoy. With 170 acres of grounds, the award winning Oasis Spa, restaurants, swimming pool, bicycles and playground, it is the ultimate getaway for this summer.
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is a two night midweek break (Sunday – Thursday excluding New Year’s Eve, Bank Holidays, July & August) for two adults and two children (aged 4 – 12 years) at Lyrath Estate, Kilkenny including dinner in the 2AA Rosette Yew Restaurant for adults only. Kid’s dinner is catered for in the Kid’s Club complimentary with the prize.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize is subject to availability and not valid in July and August.
13. The prize is valid for 12 months.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
22. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
23. Competition ends at midnight Thursday, June 20th.