Win a luxury break at Lyrath Estate Kilkenny
To celebrate the refurbishment of Lyrath Estate and the launch of their Christmas Gift Vouchers, The Irish Times and Lyrath Estate are giving away a two night midweek break for two including dinner in the 2AA Rosette Yew Restaurant and a full body massage per person in Oasis Spa.
Your search for the ideal Christmas gift is over as Lyrath Estate in Kilkenny has released an extensive range of gift vouchers for weekends away, afternoon tea delights or relaxing spa retreats. Buying a monetary voucher to give someone is rewarding not only for the recipient, but those who purchase a voucher worth more than €500 will be treated to their own gift of a ‘Deluxe Pamper Me package with Afternoon Tea’, Midweek*.T&C’s apply.
For more information on Lyrath Estate visit lyrath.com or call 056 776 0088.
To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize, simply answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2 and Lyrath Estate, Dublin Road, Lyrath, Kilkenny.
2. The prize is a two night midweek break for two at Lyrath Estate including dinner in the 2AA Rosette Yew Restaurant and a full body massage per person in Oasis Spa.
3. Prize is based on two adults sharing in one room.
4. Prize is subject to availability.
5. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
6. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
7. The prize is not transferable.
8. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over.
9. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
10. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
11. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
12. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
14. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
15. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
16. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
17. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
18. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
19. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Midweek prize only, Sunday to Thursday, excluding July, August, New Years and other special events.
23. Competition ends Sunday, December 17th 2017.