Win a luxurious overnight stay for two people at the Killarney Plaza Hotel & Spa.
The Irish Times has teamed up with the Killarney Plaza Hotel & Spa to give one lucky reader the opportunity to win a luxurious overnight stay for two people in an executive room. Situated in the heart of Killarney town centre, the Killarney Plaza Hotel offers the perfect luxurious resting place to explore the magical kingdom of Kerry.
The prize includes a full Irish breakfast and a 30-minute spa treatment for each person from a selection of six heavenly treatment options at the Killarney Spa. Following treatments, the winner will relax with complimentary access to the Thermal Suite. To finish, the guests will get to enjoy afternoon tea, with a selection of freshly prepared sandwiches and assortment of pastries with freshly brewed tea or coffee. Also included in the prize is the choice of either an early check-in or late check-out.
Find out more information here.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, simply complete the form and answer the competition question below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is an overnight stay for two people in an executive room at the Killarney Plaza Hotel & Spa. the prize includes a full Irish breakfast and a 30-minute spa treatment for each of the guests at the SPA, the guests will also get complimentary access to the Thermal Suite following the treatment.Afternoon Tea is also included in this prize and there is a choice of either an early check-in or late check-out.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. Prize is subject to availability at time of request. Please notify the hotel at time of booking that you are availing of this prize. The thermal suite experience is for one hour and must be availed of during the same visit when availing of the complimentary spa treatments. Pre-booking of Spa treatments and afternoon tea is essential and are subject to availability.
13. Prize is valid for one year from January 17th, 2020.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
22. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
23. Competition ends at midnight, Thursday January 16th 2020.