Win a Luxury Keelings Healthy Movie Nights In Hamper
Keelings has teamed up with The Irish Times to give you the opportunity to win the perfect prize to help you enjoy those cosy nights in with your loved ones this winter!
A charmingly retro popcorn machine that will brighten up your home, and a stylish ice cream maker for whipping up raspberry frozen yoghurt, will bring that delicious cinema experience right to your own living room.
With Keelings Healthy Movie Nights recipes you can experience a night in at your very own private screening, with treats for the whole family.
For delicious and healthy recipes see www.keelings.ie
For a chance to win this prize, simply answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2 and Keelings Retail, FoodCentral, St Margarets, Co Dublin, Ireland.
2. The prize is a luxury Keelings Healthy Movie Nights In Hamper including a retro popcorn machine and a stylish ice cream maker.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
20. Competition ends Sunday, November 26th 2017.