Win family passes to the Kaleidoscope Festival
Join us in celebrating The Irish Times 'Summer of Family' with a chance to win full weekend camping passes (two adults, two children) to the newest family friendly festival- Kaleidoscope. We have four sets of passes exclusively for our subscribers; enter to win now.
The festival weekend will kick off just as schools finish on Friday 28th. This new festival experience will be tailored to the festival- going family with multi-stage entertainment and artists including ‘The Riptide movement’, ‘Wild Youth’ and ‘Imelda May’. With woodland spa treatments, a festival of food and theatre, circus and comedy, Kaleidoscope will have something for everyone.
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is a one of four pairs of family passes (admits two adults, two children) to Kaleidoscope at Russborough House, Wicklow on Friday June 28th, to Sunday June 30th.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
20. Competition ends midnight Wednesday 29th May 2019.