Win a pair of tickets to the exclusive preview screening of Justice League
© 2017 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved
TM & © DC Comics
DC’s Iconic Heroes assemble for the first time on the big screen in the Superhero event of the year: Justice League. Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg unite on November 17th and you could be in with a chance to see them before anyone else on the spectacular IMAX screen at Dublin’s Cineworld. The Irish Times has teamed up with Warner Bros. Pictures to give you the chance to win tickets to a Special Fan Preview on Wednesday, November 15th.
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes - Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash and Cyborg - it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
Justice League is directed by Zack Snyder from a screenplay by Chris Terrio and Joss Whedon, story by Chris Terrio & Zack Snyder, based on characters from DC, Superman created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
To be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets, simply answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to a Special Fan Preview of Justice League on Wednesday, November 15th at Dublin's Cineworld.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Competition ends Monday, November 13th at 11am.