Win two tickets to the I.NY Gathering 2019, and an overnight stay in the Limerick Strand Hotel
The Irish Times has teamed up with The I.NY festival to offer two tickets to The I.NY Gathering | Stories of Ireland and New York on Saturday October 19th at 7pm, along with an overnight stay for two at the Limerick Strand Hotel on the night of the event.
Enjoy four star luxury accommodation with an award winning breakfast buffet at the Limerick Strand Hotel. The hotel takes pride of place in the heart of the city, with a magical riverside setting overlooking the River Shannon and is close to renowned landmarks such as Thomond Park, Limerick Milk Market and King John’s Castle.
The I.NY Gathering | Stories of Ireland and New York is a formal dinner where all festival guests, partners and supporters can gather with an Irish and Irish American business and cultural audience on Saturday October 19th at the Limerick Strand Hotel, to hear prominent stories of Ireland and New York.
Very special guest speakers on the night include NYPD Commissioner James P. O’Neill, and Margaret Molloy, founder of WearingIrish and Global CMO at Siegel+Gale in Manhattan. Actor and author Malachy McCourt will also read from his work, and music will be from HBO guest DJ and NYC Soho House resident Qool DJ Marv. Strand Hotel Executive Chef Tom Flavin will showcase the gorgeous seasonal produce of the Limerick and Shannon regions in a delicious three-course dining experience.
The I.NY festival takes place from 16-20th October in Limerick City, as part of the Global Irish Festival Series, supported by Fáilte Ireland, Limerick City and County Council, Shannon Heritage and the University of Limerick, in partnership with the Irish Times and Irish Arts Center, NYC.
To enter, please fill out the competition form below.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Lynn O'Toole.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to the The I.NY Gathering | Stories of Ireland and New York on Saturday October 19th at 7pm, along with an overnight stay for two at the Limerick Strand Hotel on the night of the event.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends midnight on Thursday, October 10th.