Win an overnight stay in Belfast at The Grand Central Hotel
The Irish Times has teamed up with the magnificent Hastings Grand Central Hotel in Belfast to give readers the chance to win an exclusive overnight stay for two guests in their lavish Sir William Hastings Suite .
The lucky winner will spend the night in one of Belfast’s most luxurious hotel suites, with its fabulous views over the city below whilst enjoying a bottle of the finest Champagne and a full Irish breakfast in the morning at the Seahorse restaurant.
This impressive city centre property opened last year fusing glamour and grandeur with a unique Belfast spirit.
To be in with a chance to win, simply fill in the form and answer the competition question below.
Find out more about The Grand Central Hotel by calling 048 9023 1066 or by clicking here.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is an overnight stay for two at in the lavish Sir William Hastings Suite at the Grand Central Hotel to include a bottle of champagne upon arrival and full Irish breakfast in the morning. Prize must be taken before 30 June, 2020 and excludes bank and public holidays.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable and does not include transport to and from the hotel.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
23. Competition ends midnight on Thursday, December 19th.