Win an overnight stay in Belfast at The Grand Central Hotel
The Irish Times has teamed up with Hastings Hotels to give readers the chance to win an exclusive overnight stay in the lavish Sir William Hastings Suite at the Grand Central Hotel in Belfast.
This impressive city centre property opened last year fusing glamour and grandeur with a unique Belfast spirit. The lucky winner and a guest will spend the night overlooking Belfast as they enjoy a cocktail in the cosmopolitan surroundings of the Observatory, Ireland’s tallest cocktail lounge on the 23rd floor. They will then spend the night in a stunning hotel suite, before breakfast the next morning in the Seahorse Restaurant.
To be in with a chance to win, simply fill in the form and answer the competition question below.
Find out more about The Grand Central Hotel by calling 048 9023 1066 or by clicking here.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Gail Griffin.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is an overnight stay for two at in the Sir William Hastings Suite at the Grand Central Hotel in Belfast including breakfast for two guests the next day in The Seahorse Restaurant.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable and does not include transport to and from the hotel.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends midnight on Thursday, October 10th.