Win a deluxe midweek stay with a four-course dinner and breakfast at Harvey's Point Hotel
The Irish Times and Harvey's Point Hotel are giving you the chance to win a deluxe midweek stay at Harvey's Point Hotel, Donegal.
Nestled at the foot of the Bluestack Mountains of Donegal, overlooking the still waters of Lough Eske, the lucky winner will enjoy a one night midweek stay for two in a deluxe suite with hot tub, breakfast by the lakeside, and a four-course dinner in the hotel’s 2 AA Rosette Restaurant on an evening of their choice. Guests can also avail of a complimentary wine tasting and cooking demonstration, which are held every Tuesday and Thursday.
To be in with a chance to win simply enter your details and answer the question below:
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a one night midweek stay for two in Harvey's Point, Donegal, including breakfast and dinner as well as, complimentary wine tasting and cooking demonstrations held on Tuesday and Thursday.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize is subject to availability and not valid over Bank Holiday weekends, Festive Dates or peak times.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. All elements are subject to advanced booking and availability, exclude some peak dates in Christmas, New Year, July, August and Bank Holidays , not all date ranges may be catered for. Hotel stay must be booked through Harvey’s Point directly.
22. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
23. Bookings are subject to availability. Hotel stay must be completed by 31/12/2020, no extensions permitted. If the hotel stay is not completed by 31/12/2020 the stay and all prize elements will be deemed to have been forfeited.
24. Competition ends at midnight Sunday, January 5th.