Win a luxurious chocolate hamper from Green & Black’s
The Irish Times has teamed up with Green & Black’s to give readers the chance to win one of three luxurious hampers filled with delicious products from their Velvet Range - ideal for those indulgent moments.
The Velvet Edition of chocolate bars offer a variety of signature flavours for all tastes in a smooth, velvety finish. Dark chocolate but not as you know it. The Velvet Fruit pouches offer a completely new taste in chocolate – a luxurious mélange of fruit and dark chocolate in two tempting flavours. Carefully crafted by expert taste specialists, Green & Black’s invites you to unwind and savour every bite while bringing your taste buds on a heavenly journey.
Escape the Ordinary with Green & Black’s.
To be in with a chance to win this great prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1.The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2.Eligibility: This Promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees of The Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents and directors of Mondelez Ireland or Irish Times, or anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
3.The prize is a one of three Green & Black's hamper of chocolate products.
4.Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
5.Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
6.The prize is not transferable.
7.Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
8.No purchase is necessary to enter but internet access is required.
9.A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
10.Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
11.No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
12.The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13.The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
14.Winner Selection: winners will be selected randomly in a draw from all entries which submit the correct answer. The decision of the Promoter will be final.
15. Winner notification: Winners will be notified via email within 24 hours from the end of the Promotion Period. Winners must respond within 48 hours or they will forfeit their prize and the Promoter shall select another winner from all valid entries received. Those not contactable via reasonable means (after reasonable efforts) may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant may be awarded the prize on the same basis as described above.
16.Prizes will be received by winners within 28 days of submitting the required contact information.
17.Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winners. Prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and cannot be substituted by the winner. No cash alternative is available.
18.The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
19.The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
20. The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material including on social media.
21. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
22. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
23.If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
24.By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
25.The personal information provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion (unless entrants have consented to receiving marketing communications at the point of entry), and in accordance with the Promoters Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.greenandblacks.co.uk. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law
26.The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
27. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
28.The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
29.These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
32. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
33. Competition ends midnight June 20th.