Win an overnight escape with afternoon tea and dinner at Glenlo Abbey Hotel and Estate
The Irish Times has teamed up with Glenlo Abbey Hotel and Estate to offer one lucky reader the chance to enjoy an overnight stay for two guests in one of the new superior rooms with afternoon tea and dinner included.
Uniwnd in one of the brand new superior rooms with all the latest of modern conveniences whilst retaining the Glenlo charm. On arrival step back in time with an afternoon tea served in the ornate lounges overlooking the Lough Corrib Estate and later that evening enjoy a truly unique dining experience aboard the Pullman Restaurant, two former carriages of the Orient Express, exquisitely restored to their former glory and serving the finest of local and international cuisine.
Give the Gift of Glenlo this Christmas
At the Five Glenlo Abbey Hotel and Estate there is an array of personalised gifts for you to choose for someone special. Treat them to afternoon tea served in the ornate lounges overlooking Lough Corrib or dinner for two aboard the iconic Pullman restaurant. Indulge in a luxurious weekend getaway in their exquisite guest rooms. Other exciting pursuits that can be enjoyed at Glenlo include falconry the sport of royalty, a game of golf or a relaxing spa treatment can all be enjoyed onsite at Glenlo Abbey Hotel and Estate. One luxury gift voucher, countless possibilities.
Visit www.glenloabbeyhotel.ie for more information or to purchase gift vouchers online.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 21/11/20 to midnight on 07/12/20 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is an overnight stay with afternoon tea and dinner. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.