Win a portable BBQ worth €200 & €200 gift card for a supermarket of your choice
The Irish Times has teamed up with Frank’s Hot Sauce & French’s Mustard to give you the chance to win a portable BBQ worth €200 as well as a €200 gift card for the supermarket of your choice
Frank’s Hot sauce is the perfect blend of flavour & heat. At 100 years old we have seen some stuff! But hot damn, if we are not the coolest 100 year old on the planet, we don’t know who is. Living your spiciest life is easy with Frank's RedHot Sauce
Enjoy one of America's favourite condiments with French's Classic Yellow® Mustard. French's Classic Yellow® Mustard is made with stone ground, #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and has no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. No corners cut, no weird stuff, just classic mustard sauce that brings food to life. When it comes to tasting the best, French's hasn’t missed a beat.
Nothing brings family and friends together quite like food. With a history rich in flavour and innovation, Frank’s Hot Sauce & French’s Mustard continues to unite us all.
Get shopping, get cooking, bring people together and enjoy!
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a portable BBQ worth €200 as well as a €200 gift card for the supermarket of your choice.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends Monday, November 2nd.