Win a weekend away at The Celtic Ross Hotel in Rosscarbery
The Irish Times is teaming up with The Celtic Ross Hotel to give readers a chance to win a weekend away in the stunning surroundings of Rosscarbery Bay. The winner will also get to attend the Farm to Fork weekend.
The Celtic Ross Hotel is hosting a Farm to Fork weekend, based around the promotion of local produce and food production, on March 22nd. The lucky winner and their guest will arrive at the Celtic Ross Hotel on Friday the 22nd, where they will enjoy a welcome drink. Breakfast the following morning will be followed by a local West Cork farm tour. After the afternoon’s activity the guests will relax and enjoy an afternoon G&Tea with local Clonakilty produce and homemade treats. On Saturday evening, guests will be taken on a food lover’s journey with a dinner tasting menu made from produce from the farm tour.
To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a an overnight stay in The Celtic Ross Hotel in Rosscarbery, West Cork on Friday 22nd March and Saturday 23rd March 2019. Prize includes welcome drink at the hotel. Breakfast the following morning and a local West Cork farm tour. The guests will also get an afternoon G&Tea with local Clonakilty produce and homemade treats.
3. On the Saturday evening, guests will be taken on a food lover’s journey. The evening dinner tasting menu is a feast for senses, with produce from the farm tour being served that night to guests.
4. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
6. The prize is not transferable.
7. Prize valid only for the weekend of the 22nd March for Two People Sharing
8. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
9. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
10. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
11. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
12. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends at midnight on Thursday 14th March 2019.