Win an overnight stay at The Westin Dublin and tickets to Dublin Theatre Festival
The Irish Times and Dublin Theatre Festival are offering one lucky reader an unforgettable evening with a pair of tickets to Dublin Theatre Festival plus an overnight stay for two in one of their newly opened Heritage Deluxe Rooms at The Westin Dublin on Saturday, September 28th.
Dublin Theatre Festival incorporates theatre, music, dance and family events and will take over Dublin’s stages next month from September 26th – October 13th. The lucky winner will get two tickets to the Dublin Theatre Festival and Lyric Theatre production of The Playboy of the Western World. This production led by exciting young director, Oonagh Murphy, promises a fresh new take on a classic. It tells of stranger Christy Mahon arriving at Pegeen’s father’s shebeen, with a tale that sets the village talking, he is welcomed with admiration by the locals, even fed up Pegeen - but all is not as it seems.
The overnight stay includes breakfast and dinner for two on Saturday, September 28th in The Westin Dublin, hotel. This iconic hotel is a distinguished statement on Westmoreland Street, in the heart of Dublin City, overlooking the famous Spire and Trinity College. Discover three delightful eateries at The Westin Dublin with Morelands Grill Steakhouse, The Atrium Lounge and The Mint Bar.
To be in with a chance to win, simply fill in the form and answer the competition question below.
This competition is closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to the two tickets to The Playboy of the Western World with an overnight stay at The Westin, Dublin, including breakfast and dinner for two on Saturday, September 28th.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable and does not include transport to and from the hotel.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends midnight on Thursday, September 5th.