Win a luxury break for two at the five-star Dromolond Castle Hotel.
The Irish Times has teamed up with Dromoland Castle to give readers the chance to win a luxury midweek break for two people.
To celebrate the launch of the “Winter Escapes” at Dromolond Castle in Co. Clare, they have offered one lucky reader the chance to win a midweek winter break for two. This fabulous prize includes two nights in a Queen Anne room, with bed & breakfast for both guests, dinner on a night of their choice in the Earl of Thomond Dining room and a complimentary scheduled activity each day on the estate. Ireland’s most magical address, Dromoland Castle has been welcoming guests since the 16th century. Now it’s your turn to make Dromoland part of your story and take some well-deserved time out and recharge the batteries at this very special winter hideaway.
Dromoland Castle have an exciting selection of winter escapes for you to enjoy, everything from gourmet dining, luxury spa treatments, golf breaks, hawk & woodland walks and horseback riding through our 450 acre estate.
To be in with a chance to win this great prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a two night midweek stay for two people at the five-star Dromoland Castle Hotel, Co. Clare. Prize includes bed and breakfast both days and dinner one of the days. A complimentary scheduled activity on both days is also included.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Valid from 1st November 2018 until 28th February 2019 excludes 25th December 2018 until 2nd January 2019.
22. Competition ends Friday 2nd November,2018.