Win a 55-inch Panasonic LED TV from Dominic Smith Expert Electrical
The Irish Times and Dominic Smith Expert Electrical are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a 55-inch Panasonic LED TV.
This high definition 4K HDR LED TV is from Panasonic’s FX550 series, and provides viewers with an immersive home entertainment experience. Combining classic stylish looks with the most natural picture in its class, it comes with built in Wifi, catch up TV and offers on demand services. Whether you’re enjoying the latest blockbuster or watching your favourite sport, this smart TV will ensure you are right at the heart of the action.
Dominic Smith Expert Electrical has launched an exclusive new TV and Home Entertainment Showroom at Dundrum Village Centre . Customers can now experience the latest technologies first-hand as the store comes complete with a specially designed audio-visual room showcasing products from some of the world’s leading premium brands such as Panasonic; Sony; LG; Samsung and Sonos.
Find out more here.
This competition is now closed, congratulations to Ciara Carew.
Terms & Conditions
1.The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2.The prize is a Panasonic 55inch Ultra HD 4K HDR LED Television - TX-55FX550B
3.Prize is subject to availability or may be substituted.
4. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Dominic Smith Expert Electrical competitions are not open to staff of Dominic Smith Expert Electrical
6. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply and alternative products are not available.
No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
7. Prize must be redeemed within six months from date of issue.
8. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20.Dominic Smith Expert Electrical reserves the right to request written proof of age of any competition winner.
21. Winners name and social media handles maybe used as further promotion by Dominic Smith Expert Electrical for further publicity or on social media channels as part of the promotion.
22. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
23. Competition ends at midnight Thursday, September 19th.