Win a two-night escape to Westport
Discover Westport like never before this summer. Breathe in the Wild Atlantic air as you Climb Croagh Patrick and take in the beauty of Clewbay, feel the wind in your hair as you freewheel through the Great Western Greenway, wander through the ancient woodlands and exquisite gardens of Westport House. Find your freedom in the great outdoors of Westport.
To celebrate, Destination Westport are giving away a fabulous breakaway for two.
Enjoy two nights bed and full Irish breakfast plus an evening meal at Westport’s newest boutique hotel The Mariner Hotel. Included in your prize is a visit to stunning Westport House Estate and Gardens.
Discover Destination Westport here.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to Anna McCarthy on winning.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. This prize is two nights bed and full Irish breakfast plus an evening meal at The Mariner Hotel. Included in your prize is a visit to Westport House Estate and Gardens.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable. Max two adults sharing.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Booking is required and subject to availability. Valid July 2020-December 1st 2020. Excludes Halloween, Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter and other Bank Holiday weekends.
22. Competition ends Monday, August 3rd.