Win a year’s worth of kit from outdoor clothing brand Craghoppers
The Irish Times has teamed up with Craghoppers to offer one lucky the reader the chance to win a year's worth of outdoor kit, worth €600.
Craghoppers, outdoor and adventure experts, offer a wide range of clothing, footwear and equipment. With a long heritage, since 1965, we have continually developed fabrics and technologies to allow you to enjoy your outdoor adventures without worrying about your kit. Our new range of Kiwi Trek hiking boots perfectly compliment our wide range of outdoor gear, from the world renowned trusty Kiwi Trousers to an array of waterproof jackets and fleece.
Sustainability is key for us and we are very proud that 70% of our product is made using recycled materials and that by the end of 2021 we will have recycled over 42 million plastic bottles.
To help you to continue your enjoyment of the outdoors we are giving you the chance to win €600 worth of Craghoppers kit. Choose from a wide range of adventure clothing and accessories or refresh your outdoor gear for your adventures closer to home.
The lucky winner can select €600 worth of kit of their choice from the Craghoppers website, there are no restrictions on the product choice as long as it is available on the site.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 23/04/2021 to midnight on 10/05/2021 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a year's worth of kit from Craghoppers, worth €600. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.