Win a Coole Swan Irish Cream Liqueur Luxury Hamper worth €250
The Irish Times has teamed up with Coole Swan to offer one lucky winner the chance win a luxury hamper worth €250.
In October 2020 Coole Swan was awarded 98 points out of a possible 100 and described as “the pinnacle of quality” by the leading Wines and Spirits Journal, Wine Enthusiast. Coole Swan is one of only three other spirits who have achieved this ‘legend’ status in the last three years. Additionally Coole Swan is the only Irish Spirit and Cream Liqueur to ever achieve 98 points. To celebrate this amazing achievement Coole Swan are giving you the opportunity to win a luxury Coole Swan Hamper.
Proud to be independently owned and family run, Coole Swan is 100% Irish. As 4th generation food producers, they are committed to quality from ingredients to taste.
It is the exquisite combination of only three ingredients; Single malt Irish whiskey, Belgian white chocolate and fresh Irish dairy cream that delivers the distinctive, fresh, smooth, velvety, long-lasting Coole Swan taste experience that lingers for you to savour.
The best way to enjoy the award winning Coole Swan is neat or over ice but always chilled. A great addition to a myriad of delicious cocktails like espresso martinis, coffee, and decadent desserts.
Check out the Coole Swan website to learn more and for cocktails and recipes.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 07/11/20 to midnight on 23/11/20 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a Coole Swan luxury hamper worth €250. It contains; 2 x 1L Coole Swan, 1 x 700ml Dingle Vodka, 1 x 700ml Black Twist, 4 x Coole Swan Signature Glasses, 2 x 3 Pack Mini, Coole Swan Apron, Coole Swan Pourers, Coole Swan Recipe / Cocktail Books, 4 x Coole Swan Hot Chocolate Pots, Elena Sweethinking Coole Swan Chocolate Logs, 250g Finegan Brothers Coffee Special Blend. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.