Win a Pooch Pamper Package at the Conrad Dublin
The Irish Times has teamed up with Conrad Dublin to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a Pamper your Pooch Package. This heavenly package includes an overnight stay with breakfast for you and your beloved pooch.
Conrad Dublin have just introduced a dog friendly package, specially created for those who prefer to keep their best friend by their side at all times. In keeping with the spirit of Christmas, €5 will be donated to Dogs Trust by Conrad Dublin from every dog package booked.
From now on Conrad Dublin will offer unabated luxury for both human and canine! Upon arrival, your pooch will be presented with a dog registration card so they can officially check-in and if they are very well behaved, perhaps join the Hilton Honors rewards club! Staying in a Pet Friendly room, your doggie will receive a welcome gift on arrival which includes a dog friendly walking map of Dublin and some toys! The perfectly appointed and pooch friendly rooms, complete with a dog bed, blanket and feeding bowls for your pet, provide an ideal base for owner and pooch to relax, unwind and spend some quality time together.
Conrad Dublin is in an ideal neighborhood to explore with your dog, with nearby Iveagh Gardens and St. Stephen’s Green on the doorstep. Walking in Dublin is a great way to get your bearings and you are most likely to find some hidden gems together.
Contact Conrad Dublin now to book your Pamper your Pooch Package here.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 09/12/20 to midnight on 14/12/20 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is one night bed & breakfast with your dog. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.