Win a luxury spa gift set from CLIFF Home
The Irish Times has teamed up with CLIFF Home to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a Well Spa Ritual gift set.
Source stylish, thoughtful and considered gifts from the curated CLIFF Home collection this Valentine’s, with countless options for your loved one.
Available from Cliff at Lyons, Cliff House Hotel and online at www.cliffhome.ie, there are elegant and luxurious gift sets, an exquisite selection of carefully selected products from some of the country’s finest artisan makers and some delicious house-made treats created by the chefs at CLIFF that all make lovely presents.
The CLIFF gift sets are all beautifully boxed in recyclable, eco-friendly packaging and we have the gorgeous Well Spa Ritual gift to give to one lucky winner. Reflecting the natural settings of CLIFF spas and inspired by traditional herbal remedies, The Well at Cliff is an array of divine handcrafted products created to offer a natural, botanical and bespoke spa experience. The Well Spa Ritual gift set contains The Well at CLIFF Lavender & Sea Salt Bath Salts, The Well at CLIFF Super Seed Body Oil, The Well at CLIFF Revitalising Face & Body Peat Mask, The Well at CLIFF Bathrobe and a Fingerdoodles Valentine’s Day card.
The CLIFF Valentine collections includes lots of other gorgeous gifts, from luxurious White & Green silk pillowcases and bedding, to Airmid Shave Kits and soaps for men, stunning chocolates from Arcane chocolate, Fingerdoodles Valentine’s cards, Champagne gift sets, an exquisite collection of carefully selected products from some of the country’s finest artisan makers.
You can also truly spoil your loved one with the gift of a fabulous break to look forward to, by purchasing a voucher for Cliff at Lyons in Kildare or Cliff House Hotel in Waterford.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 05/02/2021 to midnight on 22/02/2021 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is the Well Spa Ritual gift set contains The Well at CLIFF Lavender & Sea Salt Bath Salts, The Well at CLIFF Super Seed Body Oil, The Well at CLIFF Revitalising Face & Body Peat Mask, The Well at CLIFF Bathrobe and a Fingerdoodles Valentine’s Day card. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.