Win €1,000 with The Irish Times and Kildare Village this weekend!
The Irish Times is giving you the chance to win €1,000 Kildare Village Gift Card this weekend, and every weekend until 2nd of Janaury!
Simply pick up your copy of The Irish Times Weekend, find your unique code on the front cover of Magazine and enter your code to be in with a chance to win. It’s as simple as that.
The Irish Times ePaper subscribers can find their code via app, and digital subscribers who have opted in for marketing communication will be emailed a code to use.
Enter below by noon on Monday following publication of the code to be in with a chance to win:
This competiton is closed. Congratulations to our final winner, Aine Denn from Dublin.
Terms & Conditions
1. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over, except employees of The Irish Times Limited, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. The competition will run each weekend from 19th December 2020 to 2nd January 2021 inclusive . Competition limited to one entry per person. Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
5. To enter, visit www.irishtimes.com/christmasgiveaway and enter the unique code found on the front of your copy of The Irish Times Weekend Magazine. Register your details and complete the tiebreaker by 12.00pm noon on the Monday following publication of the unique code.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
7. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
8. There is a weekly prize of a Kildare Village Gift Card valued at €1,000. The weekly winners will be contacted directly by phone or email and announced on the www.irishtimes.com/christmasgiveaway competition page on each of the three weeks of the competition. Winner details will also be published in The Irish Times.
9. Purchase is necessary.
10. The winner will be the person who, in the opinion of the judges, completes the tie-breaker in the most apt and original way. The decision of the judges is final.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
12. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
14. The competition winners may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this competition.
16. The prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms or in connection with the prize or the competition.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition without notice.
19. ROI residents: These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction. NI residents: These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and the Courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.