Win a seven night trip for two people to Cannes and the Cote d’Azur
The Irish Times has partnered with Travel Department to give readers the chance to win a holiday for two to Cannes and the Côte d'Azur (also known as the French Riviera). This prize is worth over €1500.
The lucky winner will get flights from Dublin to Nice (Departing 23rd of April) and seven nights’ accommodation in the four star Eden Hotel & Spa (breakfast included). Located in the heart of Cannes, the hotel is on the main shopping street Rue D ‘Antibes and within a 5 minute walk of the renowned Croisette. Also included in the prize are three full day excursions, including a trip to Monte Carlo and the medieval town of Grasse.
To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a seven night trip to Cannes. The prize includes flights from Dublin to Nice and seven nights accommodation in the Eden Hotel & Spa (breakfast included) . The prize also includes a full day excursion to Monaco (including Monte Carlo and the Villa Rothschild and Gardens), a full day excursion to the medieval town of Grasse and the painters’ village of St. Paul-de-Vence and A full day excursion to Antibes and Nice.
3. The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only.
4. Winner must be available to travel on April 23rd 2019 for 7 days.
5. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
6. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
7. The prize is not transferable.
8. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
9. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
10. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
11. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
12. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. Travel Department and all partners cannot accept any responsibility for damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by an entrant entering the prize draw or as a result of acceptance or use of any prizes.
17. Travel Department reserve the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any time in the event of proven or suspected fraud or technical or legal issues beyond the control of Travel Department.
18. Travel Department will accept no responsibility for entries which are delayed, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or for any other errors or problems of any kind including any technical issues.
19. The images are for illustration purposes only.
20. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
21. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
22. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
23. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
27. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website. The potential winner must have a valid Irish address. If there is no reply or an invalid Irish address is received, the potential winner forfeits any and all rights to the prize and Travel Department reserve the right to choose another winner.
28. Competition ends at midnight, on Thursday 7th 2019.