Win a two night stay with breakfast and dinner at Ballynahinch Castle Hotel
The Irish Times has teamed up with Ballynahinch Castle Hotel to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a two night stay for two people in a Riverside room with breakfast and dinner in the handsome Owenmore Restaurant.
Like a fairy-tale castle in the woods, staying at Ballynahinch Castle Hotel means staying in luxury, history, and style. Surrounded by 700 acres of pristine wooded grounds and one of Connemara’s oldest landscaped gardens, the striking Victorian country house and estate is known for its excellent service and impeccable attention to detail, as well as the many rewarding experiences to be had.
Enjoy a two night stay in a Riverside room with breakfast and dinner in the handsome Owenmore Restaurant. With floor to ceiling windows overlooking the river and the rolling spring landscape, the menu showcases the most authentic ingredients the area provides.
While you’re there take advantage of the activities on site with a choice of fly fishing, a guided boat trip on Roundstone Bay with lobster fishing, clay pigeon shooting, or guided walks of the estate. Bicycle hire is complimentary for all guests so you can explore the wonderful Connemara Greenway.
If you are not lucky enough to win on this occasion or for more information click here or call +353 (0)95 31006.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. This prize is two night stay for two people in a Riverside room with breakfast and dinner in the handsome Owenmore Restaurant.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Booking is required and subject to availability. Excludes Halloween, Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter and other Bank Holiday weekends.
22. Competition ends on Monday, 7th of September.