Win selection of Asador | Prado At Home BBQ boxes
We have teamed up with Asador | Prado At Home to give one lucky winner the chance to win a Seafood Box, Dessert Box, Cocktail Box, and a set of Asador | Prado cocktail glasses. In addition, the winner can pick two other lucky friends to win a BBQ Box, Cocktail Box, and set of cocktail glasses. Delivery within Dublin 1-24 is included.
After the successful launch of Asador | Prado At Home with their BBQ & Deluxe Boxes the team have expanded their offering with the introduction of two new boxes. The Surf ‘n’ Turf has all you need for the perfect meal for two, complete with a prawn pil pil starter and the most delicious and tender, premium dry aged chateaubriand.
If you want to try something different, The Seafood Feast is a winner. Inside you will find plenty of food for 4-6 people including, lobster and prawn rolls, octopus and scallion spiedini skewers, gambas marinated in salsa verde, and monkfish skewers marinated in the delicious Asador | Prado house mix. In addition, you will get all the sides and sauces you could wish for such as, a fresh summer rice salad, tomato salsa, baby gem lettuce, sherry vinaigrette, garlic butter, seafood sauce, pil pil sauce and lemon dressing.
For those with a sweet tooth and let’s face it, who doesn’t have one, you can also order their Dessert Box. The pastry chefs have thought of everything, inside you will find Madagascar vanilla and chocolate profiteroles, Valrhona chocolate brownie and caranoa mousse, strawberry and elderflower cheesecake, caramelised banana and toffee pie, pistachio and raspberry financier and a passion fruit and meringue tart.
The Asador | Prado At Home Collection consists of a variety of five completely different boxes. The BBQ Box (€49), & the Deluxe BBQ Box (€75), the Surf N Turf (€59), the Seafood Feast (€95), the Dessert Box (€30) and the Cocktail Box (€49).
For more information and to order from the Asador | Prado At Home Collection visit www.asador.ie.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The main prize is Seafood Box, Dessert Box, Cocktail Box, and a set of Asador | Prado cocktail glasses. Two further prizes consist of BBQ Box, Cocktail Box, and set of cocktail glasses each. Delivery to greater Dublin Area (Dublin 1-24) included
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends July 5th.