Win return flights for two people to New York with Aer Lingus.
The Aer Lingus September Sale is now on, with over two million seats on sale, there are plenty of reasons to be happy this winter.
Another reason to be happy is that The Irish Times is partnering with Aer Lingus to give readers the chance to win return flights for two people to New York this winter! Shop on 5th avenue, take in the iconic sights of the city’s skyline or catch a classic Broadway show, there is something for everyone in the city that never sleeps. Plus, with flights to both Newark & JFK airport, there are two ways to the big apple; simply choose a time that suits you!
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is return flights for 2 people to New York with Aer Lingus.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Frequent Flyer points or miles cannot be accrued on flights. Tickets are for economy class only and a minimum booking notice of 3 weeks will apply.
7. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
8. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
9. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
10. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
11. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
13. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. The flights must be used by 31/03/2019 & dates are subject to availability of flights.
23. Flight Tickets will only be issued by e-mail. Aer Lingus reserves the right to change its schedule at short notice and in such an event passengers will be advised via e-mail.
24. Seats must be redeemed together and seat availability is at the discretion of Aer Lingus. 7. While every effort will be made to facilitate the winners with their requests for specific travel dates, Aer Lingus reserves the right to choose specific flights and dates.
25. All flights are subject to availability and it may be difficult to obtain first-choice flights during peak travel periods, including but not restricted to: bank holidays, school holidays, mid-term breaks or sporting events.
26. Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that winners purchase insurance prior to travel. Travel insurance is available via the Aer Lingus website at www.aerlingus.com.
27. Please check with your local authorities regarding passport and visa requirements.
28. Competition ends Friday, 21st September 2018.