Win a luxury L’OCCITANE beauty advent calendar
The Irish Times has teamed up with L’OCCITANE to offer our subscribers the chance to win one of four Luxury Beauty Advent Calendars, worth €114 and each containing a selection of their best-selling products.
L’OCCITANE Luxury Advent Calendar (worth €114) comes in a unique moving design. The two towers rotate a full 360 degrees, revealing hidden drawers filled with 24 travel sizes of the brand’s most popular premium products, such as Immortelle Reset Serum and HERBAE Eau de Parfum. The hidden drawers have everything you need for the ultimate pre-Christmas pamper session and also take you on a 24 day journey to discover the Tree of Dreams story with tips to help nurture nature.
Find out more about the Luxury Beauty Advent Calendar here.
To be in with a chance to win, simply fill in the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is one L’OCCITANE Luxury Beauty Advent per winner. Four different winners will be selected.
3. The prize will be delivered to the winner by regular post.
4. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
6. The prize is not transferable.
7. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
8. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
9. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
10. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
11. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
13. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event; all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. L’OCCITANE reserves the right to substitute this prize with an alternative.
16. L’OCCITANE reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any time in the event of proven or suspected fraud or technical or legal issues beyond the control of L’OCCITANE.
17. L’OCCITANE will accept no responsibility for entries which are delayed, lost, incomplete, and inaccurate or for any other errors or problems of any kind including any technical issues.
18. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
19. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
20. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
21. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
25. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
26. Competition ends midnight on Thursday, November 21st.