Sweet sesame and sherry drumsticks
- Serves: 4
- Cooking Time: 35 mins
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: Fusion
- 200ml sherry (a cheap one will do)
- 40ml honey
- 20g muscovado sugar
- 35ml apple cider vinegar
- 20g black or white sesame seeds
- Salt and black pepper to season
- 12 chicken drumsticks
1. Place all the above ingredients, except the chicken, in a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
2. Add the drumsticks and marinate for 24 to 36 hours.
3. Either grill on a very low heat on the barbecue, or oven cook for 35 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius, until the drumsticks are golden brown and sticky. Any leftovers are handy for a lunch box snack or salads the next day.